Message from an MTS hoarder, 16 April 2014

posted Apr 24, 2014, 6:15 AM by Jeff Ogden   [ updated Apr 24, 2014, 7:35 PM ]
From: Doug Wade
Subject: An MTS hoarder
Date: April 16, 2014 4:55:05 PM EDT
To: Jeff Ogden

Hi Jeff

Not sure if you are interested in this at all. In the next few files I am going to send you some of the contents of my MTS hoard.
I scanned the hardcopy I had of *pizzadelivery, the handout from the UBC Computing 50th anniversary and also a Word document of the MTS related material I have in hardcopy.

If anything on that listing interests you then I can always scan it for you - no guarantee of my speediness though.

Feel free to do anything you wish with what I send you. Pass it on to others in case they are interested.

Next thing I will do today or tomorrow is make some digital pictures of any MTS memorabilia that I have.

    Doug Wade

See an inventory of Doug's MTS Hardcopy Materials, April 2014, PDF

From: Jeff Ogden
Subject: Re: Scan file sizes
Date: April 16, 2014 7:48:05 PM EDT
To: Doug Wade
Cc: mts-comments@umich.edu

I haven't looked at them all yet, but I received six e-mail messages from you today (including this one). Three of the messages had one attachment each, one had 13 attachments, and two had none. I'm guessing that everything made it through to me OK.

Thanks for sending this. I'm sure I will put some or probably all of it on the MTS Archive Web site and submit it to the U-M Bentley Historical Library's collection of U-M Computing Center related materials.

    -Jeff

Comments