Discussions‎ > ‎E-mail archive‎ > ‎

#6: March 6, 2012: looking for digital or paper copies of MTS related articles and papers

posted Nov 9, 2012, 7:09 PM by Jeff Ogden
From: Jeff Ogden
Subject: looking for digital or paper copies of MTS related articles and papers
Date: March 6, 2012 11:29:42 AM EST
To: mts-interest@umich.edu

I'm looking for copies of the papers and articles listed below. They are all listed in the MTS Bibliography, but without links. Digital (PDF) is best, but paper is OK too. If you have a copy or can suggest places to look, please let me know.

Suggestions for additions to the Bibliography are welcome too.

And this is a bit vague, but  I understand that there was an article about UBC Plus in the Canadian Information Processing  Society proceedings.  I'm looking for a title and a date of publication or a copy (online or paper).

Thanks for any help you can provide.

   -Jeff

Crawford, G., University of Alberta, "Publishing, Word Processing and TEXTFORM", in Canadian Information Processing Society (CIPS) Session '78 Proceedings, pp. 88-92, 1978.

Fronczak, Edward J., "The ADP Voice Response Interface System and Speech Synthesis Facility", In The Third USA-Japan Computer Conference, Proceedings, pp. 231-235, October 1978.

Fronczak, Edward J., and Blinn, James F., "Internal Design of the University of Michigan Audio Response System for the Generation of Segmental Phonemes from Text", In Proceedings of the International Computer Symposium 1975, pp. 404-410, Vol. 1, August 1975.

Fronczak, Edward J., "The University of Michigan Audio Response System and Speech Synthesis Facility", In The Second USA Japan Computer Conference, Proceedings, pp. 380-384, 1975.

Fronczak, Edward J., "The University of Michigan Plot Description System and Post-Processing Facilities", In The First USA Japan Computer Conference, Proceedings, pp. 334-340, 1972.

Hall, Ronald H., University of British Columbia. "IF: An Interactive Fortran Compiler," in Proceedings of SHARE 41, Miami, FL, Vol. I, pp. 212-218, August 15, 1973.

Harding, L.J. Jr., "Idiosyncracies of system 360 floating point", presented at SHARE XXVII, Toronto, Ontario, Canada, 1966.

Harding, L.J. Jr., "Modifications of System/360 foating-point", SHARE Secretarial Distribution 157, pp. 11-27, 1966.

McQuiggan, Ron, "In the Beginning: How MTS Came to UBC", ComputerData, Vol. 4, No. 3 (1979), p. 12.

TEXTFORM Group, University of Alberta, "A New Tool for Publishing Printed Material", Share 48 Proceedings, Vol II, pp. 1042-1056, 1977.

Wesley, Brian, "Adaptive Page Fault Control: Use of Working Set Parameter." University of Alberta, 1974.

Comments