x'18' (24): E-mail from Daniel Boulet, 17 March 2016

posted Mar 17, 2016, 10:53 AM by Jeff Ogden   [ updated Mar 17, 2016, 11:28 AM ]
From: Daniel Boulet
Subject: Fixed an error in my Everything2 writeup that you reference on the Michigan Terminal System Archive site
Date: March 17, 2016 at 1:38:23 PM EDT
To: mts-comments@umich.edu

I ran across the Michigan Terminal System Archive site earlier today. Talk about a walk down memory lane! Thanks to everyone involved in creating, building and maintaining the site.

I did the ego thing of looking for references to my last name and found two. One of them on

    https://sites.google.com/site/michiganterminalsystem/myths

discusses how I got the full name of UMMPS wrong on my Everything2 writeup at

    http://everything2.com/user/dabcanboulet/writeups/System%252F370

It turns out that I made the same mistake on a second Everything2 writeup that is referenced on your site's Documents page at https://sites.google.com/site/michiganterminalsystem/documentation ).

I have fixed both Everything2 writeups.

Cheers!

-Danny

P.S. The Everything2 site looks like it is gradually dying. I don’t have anywhere else right now to put my Everything2 article reminiscing about MTS. I have no idea if this is appropriate from your perspective but you should feel free to copy the contents of http://www.everything2.com/user/dabcanboulet/writeups/Michigan+Terminal+System to your site or somewhere else if you want to preserve it.

A copy of the MTS article from Everything2.com is available here:
     https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B4t_NX-QeWDYNFktZEZCeUJZdVk

A PDF version of the article is available here:
     https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B4t_NX-QeWDYR291LVU3cWlEcXc

Comments